Would Like To Become A Member

=)zoo python

Let my last one die out, so i thought i would make another. Anyway, as you probably have seen my last member request post i won't drag on. Just some basic information..

My names Joe and i live in frinton, I try to ride as much as I can as it keeps me relaxed. I ride an 04 python which is very nice and I live in frinton. To contribute to this forum I would use it to keep updated with the latest stuff, swap/sell/buy trials bits and pieces and generally help people.

Thanks Joe..

Also This isn't annoying anyone by making another one of these is it? Just don't want to have all the forum hammering at me for it :P.

You say you have already made one? Got slated for it? Yet STILL you make another? Im confused! You will always have to wait to be validated. Read the rules, read the guide to validation and stop these useless posts! :) Just trying to help! lol

Rojo

Let my last one die out, so i thought i would make another. Anyway, as you probably have seen my last member request post i won't drag on. Just some basic information..

My names Joe and i live in frinton, I try to ride as much as I can as it keeps me relaxed. I ride an 04 python which is very nice and I live in frinton. To contribute to this forum I would use it to keep updated with the latest stuff, swap/sell/buy trials bits and pieces and generally help people.

Thanks Joe..

Also This isn't annoying anyone by making another one of these is it? Just don't want to have all the forum hammering at me for it :P.

Wat the hell? :S Your asking to be validated lol and you also thought you would give us a little background info on yourself. You also said you live in Frinton twice. How bout you follow the rules that every one else aspires to.

Thanks Hendy

You say you have already made one? Got slated for it? Yet STILL you make another? Im confused! You will always have to wait to be validated. Read the rules, read the guide to validation and stop these useless posts! :) Just trying to help! lol

Rojo

No, what i was saying was that I used it for questions and it got so long it was annoying to have to go to the 3rd page everytime someone wanted to post. So i let it die out and made another..

No, what i was saying was that I used it for questions and it got so long it was annoying to have to go to the 3rd page everytime someone wanted to post. So i let it die out and made another..

Well don't, it means you will never get validated.

You get validated for having something useful to say, something to contribute to the forum. Read the rules, it's at the top of NMC, it's called, "New Member? Read This First!", there's also a guide to validation.

I printed them out, just so I could check them before I clicked the post button.

make a new account, read the rules, be good.