Www.hughbarker.co.uk

hugh_b

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Dec 5 2007, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guy,s, ive just done a few updates on my site, basically i've just signed a deal to ride for the meta bikes factory for 08. Check out my blog etc for all the news. thanks-Hugh

sweet, get a vid out on that bike, have you got it? whats it like to ride?

sweet, get a vid out on that bike, have you got it? whats it like to ride?

It's on it's way from Canada, all the reviews i've read have rated it highly, has been tested by some of the worlds top riders too (cousts/tra etc). Alot of company's just design a frame, produce it and sell it without much rider input/feedback and harsh testing. This has been tested for a very long time and has not only show it rides amazingly but it's also solid, so can put up with both comp/natural and street. I'll have a vid out very soon after i've received it and also some pics and a review etc -Hugh

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Dec 5 2007, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's on it's way from Canada, all the reviews i've read have rated it highly, has been tested by some of the worlds top riders too (cousts/tra etc). Alot of company's just design a frame, produce it and sell it without much rider input/feedback and harsh testing. This has been tested for a very long time and has not only show it rides amazingly but it's also solid, so can put up with both comp/natural and street. I'll have a vid out very soon after i've received it and also some pics and a review etc -Hugh

cool yeah ive heard its pretty damn solid, im unsure about the look of it but if it rides nice then will be awesome yeah get those pics and vids up,

Congratulations on the meta deal(Y)

The site looks nice with some nice content some the photos are really nice.

Only thing bugging me is the same as another guys site posted on here is the made on a mac logo at the bottom yours is slightly better as its not a massive banner but the whole point behind it annoys me sorry.

Apart from that looks good.