Help I Need Advice

ausythegod

me and my missus have been going out for 3 years,i am irish and moved to england for her

we are not have a good patch but i think that we will sort things out BUT i think that i want to move back to ireland

i miss all my friends and going surfing and riding with my freinds

i played rugby in the irish premiership and i want to get back into it

my head is up my arse and i need advice

i love her and want to be with her but i really dont know what to do

can anyone help cheers lads

sorry if i am wasdting your time

Tell her what you just typed its best to get things out in the open rather than having it rolling around in your head probly making you fustrated and making things worse. If she says she doesnt want to go to ireland think to yourself is this the girl i want to spend rest of my life with can you see yourself growing old with her, if no and you really have your heart set on going back to ireland then go. You might say you love her but you find someone else and youll love them just the same.

To be honest mate, the fact that in your mind you want to come back home (I'm Irish too) might be the source of the problem between ye. I mean, she might be getting a vibe that something is wrong, when really, it's only that you want to return home again. Just say it, see what happens. If it all blows up, give it a couple of days to calm down and ask her rationally what she thinks. If she doesn't lose her temper and still says no, as basher said, think about it really. What's more important?