Koxx Tryall Stock Forks

Bobby Fox

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Dec 9 2007, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about the new meta forks? Same quality if not better and a fair bit cheaper. :)

lol you going to be telling everyone to buy meta now.

Im guessing the ones youve seen are on ebay. And like ali said there +30 not +20. I got some urbans that are like new 60 + postage ;)

lol you going to be telling everyone to buy meta now.

Im guessing the ones youve seen are on ebay. And like ali said there +30 not +20. I got some urbans that are like new 60 + postage ;)

well, anyone that knows me knows that i don't use stuff that isn't up to scratch. Also trying to help the guy out, as koxx forks are very over priced. I've had a few sets of urbans, 2 of which i cracked but have new ones on the limey under warranty.

yo mate, there my forks on Ebay, there the "NEWEST" koxx forx the old ones were +30 the newer ones are +20 (to keep disc sizes simple and easy) as opposed to a disc been 190mm and been hard to get the +20 means that you use "even" disc sizes so for example:

160 disc on current forks = 180mm disc on koxx forx (new style)

180 on current forks = 200mm on koxx disc forx

Wayne.

PS check the classifieds section, i put a post in there a week ago and my link is in there. (Y)

Just read Ali and the other posts, they are genuine "Try-All" forks they are the newest set available. i bet they will only go for £40/50, they RRP @ £125.00 or something around there.

Edited by Waynio

trust me............ im a doctor.

my Karbon and Caiso BOTH came with these forks and a 180mm rotor. hence the rotor i have on my bike now is a 180mm try-all with a caliper number3 on IS forks? if it was 190 they would not fit.

sometimes you have to believe others. you cant just believe shit that is on the internet. believe a real person who owns and has had them. (Y):)

Wayne.

PS if they are NOT 180mm rotor forks il eat them! and trust me i wont be eating them

trust me............ im a doctor.

my Karbon and Caiso BOTH came with these forks and a 180mm rotor. hence the rotor i have on my bike now is a 180mm try-all with a caliper number3 on IS forks? if it was 190 they would not fit.

sometimes you have to believe others. you cant just believe shit that is on the internet. believe a real person who owns and has had them. (Y):)

Wayne.

PS if they are NOT 180mm rotor forks il eat them! and trust me i wont be eating them

Normally i would believe a person, but just seemed a little unusal thats all so thought id questioned it :D