Introduce Yourself.

Charlie Jennings

Hi, I'm Mike.

I'm 23 and ride a DMR Rhythm and a DMR Trailstar that is currently in a bad way after being stolen.

This place looks nice and helpful and friendly - that must be why I've been on here daily for 5 years :)

For once Charlie, you've actually posted something that hasn't annoyed me and I consider this a good idea - so well done.

Well when you're alright, you're well alright. But when you're a dick, you're an extremely annoying dick!

I spoke to you on MSN and that and you seemed alright - I guess it's mostly your age and you're probably a nice guy in real life.

You gotta learn to back down though, when people criticise don't flare up - take it on board and if need be, ignore it.

Hello you'all, im danny, im 22

Live near manchester,

Ride an onza T rex, which i am selling at the moment, spec to follow as soon as i can work out how to post in the classified section.

any advice on that anyone.

thanks

danny

Erm you cant mate, your in new members even though you joined a while ago, If you make some good helpfull posts you can get validated and then you can post in all areas of the forum. Read the guidelines and it tells you in full how to manage it :)

Hi guy's i'm Wayne, i'm in Banbury / Oxfordshire, I'm ridin an Identiti at the min, thou i chucked the 26" wheel's & got me some 24"s instead, not a bad ride thou a lil heavy if i'm honest... Also over the last month or so i've been ridin an old Saracen MAD, which i re-hashed, it ain't all that but, it's gettin me used 2 the change in geo... In the process of buinding me a replacement ride thou... I'm plannin on goin on a few ride's soon, have me a look at some other people's ride's, hopefully will give me some inew idea's on my build...

Edited by Saddle_Sore