Kiki-eet Fuk Video

KIKI

KIKI-EET FUK video

Hi Guys i wanna post my video in here because i want yours opinion about it. I know it's posted on full members forum but here is a lot of people who has no full membership. Video includes some new different lines from traditional trials style. Whole actions was filmed in summer and autumn of my 2007 rides. Hope you enjoy.

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

quality vid there mate. as said..very well put together. like the inventive lines, very impressive. what forks do you use?

I use ECHO Control 07 fork , for 2006 it's called ECHO HIFI :P

excellent editing really enjoyed it music fitted in well,if i got some clips together in the near future woukd you be able to edit a video for me please mate?

Actually im abit tired of making videos ;). But when i'll have some free time i can help you to make your video :)

how long have you been riding for?

and also can i ask did you start on a 20" or did you start on stock straight away?

I start trials riding about 3.5 year ago on and i always ride on a stock bike :) , before trials i rode dirt and street.