Tom Ligon U.s.a. Pro

J Trials 31

i remember him.....seen a few videos of him and his mate on a monty who is a powerhouse........nice chilled natty vid =brilliant.

do you know if he is still running the proto plaz pads????

nice one jordan

dave x

Nah, don't know about the pads man. He won't be using pads now as he's riding a duel disc Koxx Hydroxx. So that's a no. The guy on the Monty was probably Dave Campbell. Possibly Chris Pitts. Do you know where this vid is at? I haven't seen it.

His friend on the Monty mod is named Brian Yezierski

here's an older vid with both of them:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IfJ7_cVYyf8

Thanks for that! Was pretty good! Brian is a friend of mine too. The only reason I didn't mention him is because I forgot about him riding a Monty. He hasn't ridden one for quite some time. After the Monty he rode a ZHI ZM3 and is now riding a Kobikes KM1.

brian knows wear its at

lol

good on him for riding the best mods out thear

Yeah, he liked those Monty's so he rode those a lot. He rode an Echo Team for one season. Didn't think he liked it very much. He got the ZHI cause it was basically a Monty and because I think he was sponsored to ride it. Now the only reason he's riding the Ko is because he's sponsored by Unique Trials. It was either ride that or the Meta mod. But I hope he does good on it. He has a tough goal of being at least 10th in the Elite 20' this year. Don't know if that's going to happen, but you gotta start somewhere.