Help Me Plzz

conjon

hey i hav been ridin for about a year im 12 years old and ride a 26" mission reefer i found out on a american website that i hav to be over 16 to enter a compition on a 26" bike is it true and were can i get an ACU lissence!

if u can help me u da best well like thats it bye kinda lol

from conjon

I'm not a comp person, but as i remember there wasn't an age limit. And the two main bodies in the U.K are the UCI and BIU.

Comp rules in brief;

UCI rules = Cant touch obstacles with anything other than the tyres.

BIU rules = Can touch the obstacles with things other than tires, bashplate/ ring, cranks, pedals etc..

But in both, you can't put your foot/ hand down or you get a point (know as a "dab") added to your time/ score/ whatever you want to call it.

Try to spell all your words correctly and use good grammar, then you will stand a better chance of being validated and using the other parts of the forum!

I'm not a comp person, but as i remember there wasn't an age limit. And the two main bodies in the U.K are the UCI and BIU.

Comp rules in brief;

BIU rules = Can touch the obstacles with things other than tires, bashplate/ ring, cranks, pedals etc..

But in both, you can't put your foot/ hand down or you get a point (know as a "dab") added to your time/ score/ whatever you want to call it.

Try to spell all your words correctly and use good grammar, then you will stand a better chance of being validated and using the other parts of the forum!

thankyou for replying and i will try to spell better

from conjon

Comp rules in brief;

I think if you put a hand down it is a 5 (were you have reached your limit in that section and have to stop).