Deng Cheese Problem

Jason222

He put it properly and all...rode it for about 5 hours, then when he tried to go from two wheels to rear, the cog just slipped and stripped off? Weird.

What cog was it? My mate stripped a casette sprocket on his King... was only a standard MTB casette though.

You have to run a spacer, otherwise the cog is right up against the bashguard, and the chain wont go on.

Never had that problem

Also have had 3-4 sets of deng-o-cranks (CNC ones) and thats never happened to me.

Did you grease the threads with copper grease? I do that with everything just to be on the safe side these days. In about a year, I've used about half a water bottle top of the stuff, so it doesn't really break the bank.

ooooo thats your fault,, damnnnn that spacer is if you run just a freewheel (me thinks) and the cog is the wrong way round.... because you put a bash and the spacer on the cog put too much force on the lil thread its on and bang... damn man... take that pic off the forum and say you put them together right... youll probs get a new set under warrenty then (Y)

ooooo thats your fault,, damnnnn that spacer is if you run just a freewheel (me thinks) and the cog is the wrong way round.... because you put a bash and the spacer on the cog put too much force on the lil thread its on and bang... damn man... take that pic off the forum and say you put them together right... youll probs get a new set under warrenty then (Y)

Or better still pay for your own silly mistake. Everyone balls things up once in a while just learn a lesson from it.