The New T-pro

ffs im not comparing to a f**king t-bird! im just trying tosay they should try different frame designs

whats the point, the frames are amazing for beginners id say 60% of people on here have had one at least ! whats the point in onza taking a risk with a new frame design when everyone buys the t-pros anyway :D

What!??!?!?!? Your compairing a T-Pro to a T-Bird. Thats a joke! sorry. look at the frames. Theres a slight difference. ALSO: Its not new. I got mine last year for £350 :P

I know what your saying. it is pretty expensive for what you get. But Look at monty.

Heres mine after 1 year :P

2133281884_3fe6e9b557.jpg

2132502673_c92930239c.jpg

2133280548_6790f876e9.jpg

Any Excuse to show it off :P

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=110512 < Link to the main forum post :D

That is f**king lush looks mint, probably best looking t-pro ive ever seen.

HOW!?

you said about changing the design of the frame.... But theres nothing wrong with the old design it has a good low tt for sucking the bike up, and its light... Why change what functions fine?

as i just said youve all shot me down in flames proving im wrong so the topic may aswell be closed

This thread is soo terrible!

loads of total noobs thinking that anything without mags is sh*t. The t-pro, i believe is a nice bike. Most of the time a good set up vee will perform just as well as, if not better than a mag! And as for the wheels, onza rims are relitively stiff for the price. This sort of bike is aimed at someone looking to buy a 1st bike whom has a bit to spend, or a second bike.

In my eyes onza do good bikes for the price! The price a t-pro goes for, is awsome for the bike your getting!

+1 My Vee breaks were awesome on my T-Pro. Thats back when I was a megga noob so I wanted the 'hydraulic breaks'

I am actually considering getting a V for the rear of my T-Pro. So lovely to setup.

That is f**king lush looks mint, probably best looking t-pro ive ever seen.

;) Cheers man, I am liking my bike at the moment. Pretty light. :) Waiting for good weather.............

correct me if im wrong but the 2008 t-pro and the 2007 are identical right ?

As for the whole v brake thing i love v brakes but the ones that came on the 2007 t-pro were not up to much hard riding but perfect for begginers. im not here to critisis but the levers had a horrible feel to them and the arms were a bit flimsy my mate brought one last year and has upgraded to avid ultimates front and rear with xtr levers was well worth spending the money. Considering the whole bike were onza did away with the maguras in 2007 they improved in other areas of the bike and The spec of the t-pro in 2007 cannot be slatted, for the money your getting alot tensile freewheel kmc kool chain and the cranks and bash ring are not disimilar to the meta tcs cranks which in my opinion cant be bad plus much more. Overal great bike for anyone wether your a begginer or someone whos been riding a while,