Felixstowe / Ipswich Ride

Ill come lads.

What days are the febuary holidays mate.

Post up a time and im sure the norwich/sherigham crew will turn up.

cool i dunno yet i just got word that im only aloud to ride stowe atm havent a clue why im not aloud ipswich as ive done it before thinking probably the stowe train statoin at 10:30 am

holidays are feb 11th untill the friday

Edited by dirt jumper jake

Possibly. I've never been to ipswich before. The last lot from Braintree that went got mugged. so yeah. Its a possiblity.

lol. Ipswich is nothing like that! We never get hassle riding in town. You should come up, will be a laugh

last time i was on the train i think it was £1.90 ive heard its gone up to silly like £2.50 though mate

by the way im only 13 guys so dont expect nothing special ok

Everyone starts somewhere, i think its quite impressive though that your 13 and organising a ride, and i dont mind £2.50 lol its nothing really, i just hope you dont have to book it..

Edited by lloyd6666

Everyone starts somewhere, i think its quite impressive though that your 13 and organising a ride, and i dont mind £2.50 lol its nothing really, i just hope you dont have to book it..

Not last time I heard , me and my mates had 3 bikes on the train theres a specified place to put them