Pathetic Shitty Enos

Ryan Blackwell

I gave my Monty one a proper ride, it's wierd! It's so much quieter than my Tensile. Feels solid though.

72EP Owns 60EP though. It really does.

If this freewheel last me as long as the Tensile has, I'll be converted I think!

Right im now soooo f**ked off with this crappy eno i cant belive it.

Went on a ride easly skipped 30 times and im not joking lock ring came loose every 5 minutes kept tightening it the the lock ring just fell off and wont go back on and all the insides are now all munched up.

So the most expensive freewheel on the market dose this? oooo no wait this sort of thing only happens to me this is called my luck you see.

Is there anything i can do like send it back to the company because im not having this and i cant afford to replace all the insides.

Thanks.

Sorry for swearing im just so annoyed

hey there

Im telling you now just get a monty 6-pawl, absolutely great freewheels. I have had absolutely no trouble with mine and its been running for about 6 months now!!!

On the monty the lockring is on the other side, pressed against the crank so that it cant come loose at all.

http://www.biketrialstation.com/fw/monty.jpg

cheers

rob

HAHAHAHAH right just got all the new insides for my freehweel put them in as you send and would you belive its even worse!

Thank you god. Like i said this is just my luck im not aloud anything nice am i.

What shall i do about it then? ive got BRAND NEW insides but nope wont alow that to work eather will it.

HAHAHAHAH right just got all the new insides for my freehweel put them in as you send and would you belive its even worse!

Thank you god. Like i said this is just my luck im not aloud anything nice am i.

What shall i do about it then? ive got BRAND NEW insides but nope wont alow that to work eather will it.

bit dramatic isnt it?

Sorry i do say weird things when im that anoyed but it dose seem that way atm :(

Dont worry adam the pics are now working and ive got it all right.

Think it must just be the ratchet then as it skipped about 30 times last ride.

Eather that or its bedding in but its done about 3 hard skipps so far?

Right i left the crank on my bike and just took the lockring off and slid the ratchet off and coated the pawls in some lube and its really quite (obviously)

I took it for a ride and the skipping started to go then it got better and better and it bascially stopped now. i havent give the cranks a full power gap yet as i darent lol ill give it till tomorow and she how it goses.

Thankyou.

With two provisos, yeah it's useful.

1. when you take the lockring off, lots and lots of very small bearings will come out so do it over a margerine tub or something like that to catch them.

2. the springs are made of rubbish steel and will bend if you arent careful. It's important that the circular bit at the end remains circular, I had to re-shape a few round a small drill bit because they'd been deformed when stripping it.

To be perfectly honest, unless you suspect something has broken inside it, give it a good wash out in paraffin then drench it in light oil, saves a lot of messing about.

With two provisos, yeah it's useful.

1. when you take the lockring off, lots and lots of very small bearings will come out so do it over a margerine tub or something like that to catch them.

2. the springs are made of rubbish steel and will bend if you arent careful. It's important that the circular bit at the end remains circular, I had to re-shape a few round a small drill bit because they'd been deformed when stripping it.

To be perfectly honest, unless you suspect something has broken inside it, give it a good wash out in paraffin then drench it in light oil, saves a lot of messing about.

Is that a reply to the try-all question or then eno question mate.