Anyone Here Play World Of Warcraft

Tylerlovesalex

Dude wtf how does that make me a nerd?? i play a game??

i can sidehop 41"+ and a really good rider just because i hate the cold and enjoy playing the game

i don't quite think that i am a nerd.

maby if i play for like 10 hrs a day i would be ?

but in all honestly i expected ALOT of abuse lol

+1

so true!

Yeah but thing is mate.. to have Tier 5 i believe what you said? You have to spend ALOT of time playing it. I used to be a nerd.. just accept the fact you are rofl :P because it is true to be honest.. but don't worry about it. Think to yourself this : Your not harming no one at all playing this game, so don't worry about it. To be fair being a nerd isnt anything bad what so ever.

Yeah but thing is mate.. to have Tier 5 i believe what you said? You have to spend ALOT of time playing it. I used to be a nerd.. just accept the fact you are rofl :P because it is true to be honest.. but don't worry about it. Think to yourself this : Your not harming no one at all playing this game, so don't worry about it. To be fair being a nerd isnt anything bad what so ever.

lol im not a nerd!

not close got a drz which i go out on every weekend up the morse and clay pit's ;)

but anyways im not close to being a nerd to be honest i get my gf to play for me alot haha!!