Parts?

T-REX FATTIMA

This is the exact problem i had trying to find an 04 lever, there like gold dust now the new ones are ok but my first one lasted a day then i snapped it, the second one i also had a day then snapped the lever blade. If i was you id keep an eye out on ebay you never know you could get lucky.

This is the exact problem i had trying to find an 04 lever, there like gold dust now the new ones are ok but my first one lasted a day then i snapped it, the second one i also had a day then snapped the lever blade. If i was you id keep an eye out on ebay you never know you could get lucky.

Yeh ebay i saw a brand new one a couple of days ago il update this when i have finished looking for one (Y)

I think everyones a bit DEAD SERIOUS about telling people not to buy in NMC people are even saying it when theres not actually any buying going on, i think its the moderators who are responsible for enforcing the rules not regualr members.... (N)