Addingham Moorside

robster

Yeadon and Giesley motor club have been given the keys for Addingham moorside, the reason for this is that they have been given 28 days a year to hold events up there, I have spoken to them and agreed that bike trials does not fall into this agreement with the council.

We can use this land when ever we want to, however the gates will stay locked unless we have a comp up there. The reason being is that if some body goes up on a motor bike this will count as 1 of their days.

Tyke trial is planning to speak to Mr Fothergill (land owner) with the intensions of us paying to have a gate put into the land to allow access for bike trials. this will enable people to go and practice when ever they want to, you will not be able to park on the land however ther is a good size layby 100 yards away from the gate, so if you do go up you will have to park in the layby.

All that we ask is that if you do go and use this legendary place please respect it as a lot of back ground work by many people has being going on for a long time.

Please do NOT leave litter laying around and respect the parking issues as we do not want to upset the apple cart and loose it again.

1 last theig as well is, when old Mr Fothergill comes to see you please respect him and give him your £1.00 for the use of his land. And under no curcumstances take your motorbikes and dogs up there.

Thanks to every one who has been fighting for this trials mecca it has been well worth all of the hard work.

John P on behalf of Tyketrial.

JP are you coming down to the Tough one this weekend?

Some bloody good entries (Y) Have a look here Tough one

Ian.

I went to this event a few years back and it was awesome, I will have to ask Mrs Pea if I can play out as it's my b'day on Monday so I might be a little worse for ware, you know me Ian a few stellas if you get my drift.