Stickers?

Invader Zim

Cheers mate! and if you need a fav or a sign making just ask. you look after me and i'll look after you.

that's how people survive in the world :D

Do you use artcut to design in aswell?? I got some software free with my plotter and it's just for cutting (it's shite so i don't use it) called PLTDraw (i think).

I now use a very good design/plot package.

*edit:*

new.gif

Edited by Lock-N-Load

Yeah it is pretty cool, yeah mainly use artcut sometimes a use cs3. what sofware do you use? what your email addy might need to use you later on in life :D

Just use a sign packagae that i found on the internet.. there's loadsa sites where you can pick stuff up.

brett@steelcitysigns.co.uk

Please can i have Owen

I would like four about 50mm wide by 20-25mm high?

And if you could do me another four, but 100mm by whatever looks in proportion?

I am mates with dec, so i can come with him to pick the stickers up if you like?

Would be much appreciated, thanks alot :D

Edited by _Owen.

hey, sorry my wifi been playin up on my laptop so sorry for not replyin. ive been waitin for some stock to come in im running low on colours. yeah sure tell dec ive done his stickers for him.

yeah you can its: asif_sho@hotmail.com

Please can i have Owen

I would like four about 50mm wide by 20-25mm high?

And if you could do me another four, but 100mm by whatever looks in proportion?

I am mates with dec, so i can come with him to pick the stickers up if you like?

Would be much appreciated, thanks alot :D

what colour owen?

hey there,

very interested in the sticker making. Not after anything stupid just something that looks smart.

just add me on msn at dagangsta@btinternet.com

thanks

rob

Yeah ok mate, i'll add you tonight or tomorrow.

Black please matey. Sorry i forgot to say before!

Thanks alot!

Alrite Owen, i'll do your's in abit, just waiting for ben to come back with his bike to my work place so i can sort his bike out. Are those stickers for your sisters bike you rode last night lol

Alrite Owen, i'll do your's in abit, just waiting for ben to come back with his bike to my work place so i can sort his bike out. Are those stickers for your sisters bike you rode last night lol

Alright matey! thanks alot man :D You should have stayed a bit longer last night, was a good laugh!

Oiiiii my sisters bike is good man :P 20" for the win (not sisters bikes) haha.

Speak and ride soon matey!

Dude, ive spent ages making these...would you mind plotting them for me? Ill pay you if needs be....pm me or email me, or reply to this please......alexdark2@hotmail.co.uk

Sweet! I'll do it as soon as i have stock. Looks really good. you want them in all those colours? i can do up to 2 colours anything more is abit hard.

ÂŁ3 per decal, Are you mad ?

I do it for a living and that is quite dear !

Yeah that was for like 3 or 4 little stickers about 50mm wide.

Alright matey! thanks alot man :D You should have stayed a bit longer last night, was a good laugh!

Oiiiii my sisters bike is good man :P 20" for the win (not sisters bikes) haha.

Speak and ride soon matey!

Lol I know i should of, Yeah ben's got your stickers ok. Now find me a rear hub please work your magic.

Ha Ha Ha 20" for the win what for the under 9 years olds Must be a typing mistake you ment to put 26" for the win (a proper bike).

Could you do me two (one for each side of the downtube of my t-pro) decals like the one below,

22102007273.jpg

only saying 'Cai Evans™', 380mm long, 45mm high. (if possible PM me)

cheers..(Y)

EDIT: added measurements

Edited by cai

File is an .eps so just import it (Y)

zoo_.zip

(*I'm a signwriter by trade so I can do this and if you need any help invader..give me a shout :D *)

God thats crap! What did you use to 'vectorise' it? It looks like you've done it all in 'paint'. I wouldn't be seen dead with them on my bike!