My New Zhi Zm1

Neil

Cranks, headset & brakes etc are great as they are try-all viz hope etc but most of the Zhi stuff is crap. Frame is good but typical chinese quality prevailes with the rest of the Zhi parts. Zhi parts keep coming loose and one of the front wheel bearings is shot already and I only got it wednesday this week. (N)

Also spokes were loose on both wheels when it came out of the box so I had to re-tension the spokes. I suppose i've been spoilt riding Orange bikes for the last couple of years

Cranks, headset & brakes etc are great as they are try-all viz hope etc but most of the Zhi stuff is crap. Frame is good but typical chinese quality prevailes with the rest of the Zhi parts. Zhi parts keep coming loose and one of the front wheel bearings is shot already and I only got it wednesday this week. (N)

Also spokes were loose on both wheels when it came out of the box so I had to re-tension the spokes. I suppose i've been spoilt riding Orange bikes for the last couple of years

Mine went within a few hours lol. Watch out for the bars too, mine decided to snap pretty quick ;).

Bike looks mint though :).

Ive always wanted one of those frames.........any one know wear i can purchase one ?

dave x

Tartbikes sell the Zhi Zm2 frame in white at £205 was £295

Mine went within a few hours lol. Watch out for the bars too, mine decided to snap pretty quick ;).

Bike looks mint though :).

Which side bearing went on yours? The smaller bearing on the right hand side or the larger one on the left hand/disc brake side? Mine was the smaller one on the right. Is the bearing a standard size that my local bike shop should have?