Shared Itunes Playlists

TheCircus

Simplify Media have released a new program for windows and mac which allows users to share itunes playlists and stream them remotely over the internet.

Simplify Media Website

I have been using it for a while and it is pretty awesome. The program allows a max number of 30 shared playlists so choose wisely! It's best to describe your music taste so people can add you based on that, and also how many songs you have, take your gay 900 song libraries away from me. My username is TheCircus and my library is mostly progressive indie to metal and with a few choice cutlets of pop and electro thrown in, add me if you have similar tastes.

Begin.

Yeah I've had it about 3 months.

Mine's jonmack.

My library is underground hip-hop, pop punk, hardcore, some 80s pop, popular bands like brand new, circa survive, jimmy eat world, etc. and bits and pieces thrown in the mixer too.

About 8000 songs.

Edited by JonMack

Yeah I've had it about 3 months.

Mine's jonmack.

My library is underground hip-hop, pop punk, hardcore, some 80s pop, popular bands like brand new, circa survive, jimmy eat world, etc. and bits and pieces thrown in the mixer too.

About 8000 songs.

Damn, I have been trying to remember Don't Cry Out by Shiny Toy Guns for about a year now. I saw it on a snowboarding video ages ago and forgot who it was by and could only think it was crystal castles for ages. Thanks.

having some issues its says i have like three freinds online in the contact thing but their not coming up in i tunes having iv got the latest version of i tunes. If some one could help that would be great thanks it was working but now its not.

Thanks

joe