New Helmet

Scott Norman

I used to own a piss pot style helmet but found that the lovely spongey lining retained sweat like a mo f**ka which in turn went into my eyes. Quite annoying really. I own a BELL at the moment but just love the FOX FLUX stone camo version. When trying the FOX FLUX i found it to be a much better fit than the BELL but i do have a pee sized skull.

personly from my own experience riding light down hill, cross country and dirt the best helmet is the one that fits you right feels comfortable and that you think looks right. if you choose a helmet that you do not like the look of then you will probably not like to wear it.

personly from my own experience riding light down hill, cross country and dirt the best helmet is the one that fits you right feels comfortable and that you think looks right. if you choose a helmet that you do not like the look of then you will probably not like to wear it.

Ye true also look around try on different helmets but spend as much as you can afford as the more money you spend the better lid you will get. I would recomend either a Giro Xen or E2. Both are really good lids.