Still Cant

twinky trials

I found that when i was pedal kicking but starting from and endo it was really hard.

Try learning to go from balanced on 2 wheels then pedal kick to the rear. I should be easier.

Also, this isnt the kind of thing that you practice for 3 days and you have. It took me about 4 months to learn to pedal kick

and sometimes im still a little sketchy on the rear. Just keep at it and remember to keep your arms bent. Eventually you will

get it and you wont understand why it was so hard lol.

i can only just do it but i haven't being practicing much. but doing and endo and then as the rear tyre lands on the ground pull up on your handlebars try to keep your weight further towards the back trye but not too far, if you get a good balancing point on the bike this then allows the bike to balance so the front wheel won't fall down or so you won't come over the rear tyre just also then as the bike comes up so you are on the back tyre lift yourself up with the bike if you know what i am getting at

hope this helps

Edited by Czartrials

Or try the Tricks and Stunts method?

Rather than try and hop straight away, just do the -

(Y)

You'll get it in the end

Lol good ol' tricks and stunts, to be honest thought the pedalig braking thing is harder than crank hops I think as I can crank hop forever but cant pedal and brake consistently for shizzzowww.

Anyways, I learned by hopping backwards on the backwheel, no pedal kicking involved, just brakes locked. Helped me alot with getting the feeling of balance on the backwheel, in the end I could hop backwards on the backwheel forever (metaphorically speaking) and then I started trying to add kicks in to propel me forwards :)