New Video

MATRIAL

there´s my our new video from santa fe , argentina ,, ,, 2 days filming and a few hours editing (whit movie maker) i hope you like it ... sorry for my bad english ,, :rolleyes:

your english is brilliant for someone who hasn't studied it!

and the riding is very good,

the crank-spin/sidehop at 1:26 was wicked!

:D:D

Ben

X

(I hope you understand this)

I throughly enjoyed watching that, good riding and even better editting.

I think the first song really suited your riding style, i wasn't so keen on the second.

I've got one question, what bike were you riding it was stunning!

Squirt.

(I hope you understand this)

I throughly enjoyed watching that, good riding and even better editting.

I think the first song really suited your riding style, i wasn't so keen on the second.

I've got one question, what bike were you riding it was stunning!

Squirt.

thanks for the words dude ,, i have a zoo pitbull whit a very long and curved fork , soo io have 1120 of wheelbase ,, its realy long ,, my olds bikes are a normal mtb frame, and an old monty x class ,, soo its a big change ,, but im a tall(and fat) guy ,, !!

My friend german ,, ride a fake koxx ,, ((those bike are made in china and here some asshole in a big bike shop painted and put some koxx decals,, the frame its realy cheap and light (1800gr.)(but no cnc and the worst aluminium,,(cost some like 300 pesos ( less than 80 dollars) whit fork, but find other trial frame its almos impossible in argentina (we havent dealers and import stuff are to expensives ((argentina sucks!! :lol: )) ,,)), anyways the only one who dosnt broke this fake stuff its german ,ajajaj

1193081789_B_t_S_f__14_.JPG

thanks for the comments !! (Y)