Riding Spots In The Peak District?

nikolai

I need to start preparing for the day when my friend with a car moves to Canada, and I can no longer depend on his automobile to reach good trials rocks.

Can you guys recommend some decent trials spots out in the Peak District that are close (3-ish miles) to a train station.

There has got to be a spot off of the the Manchester-Sheffield line, or maybe around Marsden that is as good as Bacup Quarry or Shipley Glen.

Let me know where to go.

Thanks!

I went exploring this weekend out in the Peak District. I found rocks-- lots of them. And it wasn't too far from a train station either.

pics here, but I was out by myself, so no action shots.

http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=34359

Wow, that looks pretty cool! Good find.

I might have to go and check that out at some point. Haven't ridden natural for years though >_<

I went exploring this weekend out in the Peak District. I found rocks-- lots of them. And it wasn't too far from a train station either.

pics here, but I was out by myself, so no action shots.

http://www.observedtrials.net/vb/showthread.php?t=34359

buxton looks prety goofd to ride thats fairly near manchester (Y)

Buxton is pretty good, anyone whos ever riding Buxton or anywhere near here, get in touch with me, I live just down the train track.

Let's get a Buxton ride going! Next sunday good?

Buxton is pretty good, anyone whos ever riding Buxton or anywhere near here, get in touch with me, I live just down the train track.

Let's get a Buxton ride going! Next sunday good?

i'm taking my bike up to buxton in the summer, (it's like 3 hours away from me, i go up for freinds) i'll come play then? :P

i'm taking my bike up to buxton in the summer, (it's like 3 hours away from me, i go up for freinds) i'll come play then? :P

Legend, make sure you let us know, there will be definately 2, possibly even 4/5 of us able to come at a day or so's notice.