What Makes A Manual Machine?

eskimo

I'm currently using a Hifi 145 x 25. I think something a tad shorter but just as high would make it easier. But still the balance point is so far up (i do mean up rather than back). It's like being in the clouds and it just doesn't want to go any higher than a foot out of the manual.

I don't why the Toxsin was awesome for manuals, it may be my memory though?

As for 24"ers, they are too 'streety' if you like, i don't really need something like that to be honest, just something that gives me a little more flickablity.

simple rowan john's bike with him on it LOL manual machine (hence the name)

but to be honist short frame low bb, and shortish stem with rise and riser bars usualy does the job, also brake with no grind usualy helps a fair bit.......

the short pitbull 07 would be good im sure

Edited by ABTRIALS1

then why not ride trials with a full suspension bike?

Haha, can see your point but that's a bit of a drastic jump. Comparing trials frames with each other is a bit different to comparing two completely different styles of bikes, trials frames (generally) only have relatively subtle differences between their geometries etc, as opposed to full sus frames and trials frames which are pretty much incomparable.

No?