Herne Bay !

yeah i was going to ride herne bay the week you were there but i snapped my frame the very same morning >_<

and as for margate personally im not a great fan of the place, it lacks in any form of trials fun and its full of chavs

RAMSGATE on the other hand (Y):-

i could get a fair few riders out and down ramsgate if you were up for changing your margate ride ??

so what you say ?

im still on for herne bay along with a few others so who ever turns up at the clock tower bout 12 I'll see you there!!!!

ill be out for a bit finish work at 11 so will be there by 12 maybe, depends if i can be bothered to fit my new lever aswell or will just keep old lever on. god am so lazy

nm see you out hopefully Mr link will be out aswel

nick

ahhhhhhh man im sure everyone here would love to ride florida bit short notice though :giggle:

yeah man the ciguena is all good had a little issue with the heatsink v-adapters but its all sorted

everyone back in sunny ramsgate is fine cant wait till your back man, ill have my echo lite hopefully a week after you come back so its all good was nice hearing from you last night must have cost a fortune even for a few minutes

see you soon man x

back to the ride

lets make it a good one !!!!