Bionic B3

The Duck

F**k me thats nice !!

Any idea how much full build is Max ?

What are these Chinesse sites ? :shifty:

Chinese sites really aren't worth looking at, can't make sense of their writing at all.

Full build price depends on where you get it from really. I know some places to pick one up cheap... But the proper way to do it is contact NSE i suppose (thats trialsman). I suspect they'd give you a price like £800 but thats just speculation really.

Edit:

You'd be looking at this sort of spec too...

Frame: Bionic B3 / Fork: Zhi 20" V-brake

Handlebar : Zhi Riser / Stem : Zhi

Brake : V-brake front & rear

Rims : Zhi/Bionic front 38mm rear 48mm

Crank set : Zhi 170mm / Bashring : Zhi

Hubs : Zhi joy-tech 32h / Freewheel : DNP 18t

Tires : Biketrial front / 2.0 rear / 2.5

So, shit freewheel, probably shit vees.

Actually, delta could probably get hold of one for you if you asked nicely.

Edited by Quackers!!

Is it me or have see copied a monty stem, that looks exactly the same as a ti stem. Wouldn't be suprised if they have.

Bike looks good though

Who cares if they have ? Atleast it won't cost £72, loads of components these days are copied from other things but at cheaper prices/stronger/lighter or just exactly the same.

We need more brands like ZHI/Bionic/Neon etc, cheap preices and from what i've heard they seem to be standing up to the abuse :)

Who cares if they have ? Atleast it won't cost £72, loads of components these days are copied from other things but at cheaper prices/stronger/lighter or just exactly the same.

We need more brands like ZHI/Bionic/Neon etc, cheap preices and from what i've heard they seem to be standing up to the abuse :)

Thats true and it often helps the sport greatly, but also it means that when companies are running copied versions at low prices there skimping on the quality and finish, and it isnt like zhi have copied it as a cheap alternative stem there offering to another one they have as its there top stem. I was talking to dave@trialtech before about zhi yonks ago and he said the finish on zhi was pritty poor compared to other brands. I understand when companies copy so they can bring out a bike such as onza with the tpro which helps people into the sport ect, zhi arnt aiming to do that.

Personally i think zhi are stupid for copying that stem, because have you ever tryed to get a set of monty bars in and out of that stem. You would be gutted if the bars was new after there are gouges in them.

Anyway bike looks good, like the new paint jobs there doing