Some Of My Other Projects.....

riddler

along with riding bikes i also ride motorbikes when i can. im currently building a formula grasstrack bike and a couple more grasstrack bikes.

125cc 4stroke-honda

350cc-Jawa

500cc-Jawa

hopefully be racing either the 125 or 350 by summer time sooo plenty of work to do ^_^

some pictures of the 350-

when the bikes first came

DSC00913.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

After a bit of work

DSC01056.jpg

DSC01057.jpg

how it stands at the moment

DSC01061.jpg

DSC01062.jpg

and for those of you that aren't familiar with grasstrack :P it goes a bit like this-

Pic09.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E047JzkbzjE

Looks mint!

How are you building them, just looking for bits for sale? or do you already have all the parts?

my uncle already races well used to race anyway soo hes got about enough spares for 10grasstrack bikes and 2sidecars in his garage so we are free to take the stuff that we need if he doesn't need them anymore. we pretty much have all the parts that we need just little bits like fuel lines and throttles stuff like that were looking for at the moment.

mint i've watched the speedway and it is well good

mate speedway is nothing compared to grasstrack, i mean its down to preference as to which you prefer but with grasstrack when you have got a track 1000m long and the solos are doing 110mph down the straight (baring in mind they don't have brakes) and hitting the corners doing about 70mph i no which one i prefer B):D