Hmm Might Be A Stupid Question

Jay*

just wondering if anyone has the same problem, that they find it so hard just to lifted the front end of there bike, i'm thinking it could be that bars are too wide or the stem doesn't have a high enough rise.

just wondering if anyone has the same problem, that they find it so hard just to lifted the front end of there bike, i'm thinking it could be that bars are too wide or the stem doesn't have a high enough rise.

What bike do you have?

What handle bars do you have?

What stem do you have?

what moves where you struggling to lift the front end up for?bunnyhops ,manuals etc? these moves arent the easyiest thing to lift the front end for,this is due to the bb hieght being higher than the wheel axles .plus the majority of trials bikes arent made to revolve around these street moves.

maybe if youy tilt your bars back a bit this may just help you (Y) or put a spacer or two under the stem.

steve

well bunnyhops and manuals went to bunnyhops up a wall and i didn't get the front high enough (in time) and u can guess what happened next :< allready got some spaces on, ill try the bar tilt. cheers for the help anyway stupid high bb

The Hifi would be as high as I would go, but I'd fiddle with the bars if I were you, if you tilt them further back than vertical it becomes much easier to bunnyhop and manual.

Maybe have a look at the gear ratio your running? It may be a bit high for you.