Tar, Pallets

Dan Burgess

surely you can jsut go and steal some! its not technicaly stealing... your taking what isnt being used!

Most places give them away because there is a charge to have them removed! i cam into your area the other day and i see loads of places where you could get them from!

Thats the risk! I get mine from my Dad's works, they just chuck them out.

I also have the lesser spotted, and highly collectable, brown and red pallets! They are the same as the blue ones, but they are brown and red, very heavy, very strong, but brown and red.

Anyone else got them?

Thats the risk! I get mine from my Dad's works, they just chuck them out.

I also have the lesser spotted, and highly collectable, brown and red pallets! They are the same as the blue ones, but they are brown and red, very heavy, very strong, but brown and red.

Anyone else got them?

I have one or two brown/red ones!

Well I'm Going to check tomorrow ;)

Yer for now im fine but its all good,

theres a place from here with atleast 1000 pallets in the back im gunna ask for around 10-20

Don't ask! They'll just say no, and when they do, they will know that it was you who came back and knicked them!

Just go round with CJ, and carry one each home, then go back, then get another 2. Repeat.

Unless you could get a van or a trailer down there.

right im soory im just in histerics ....

1. your going to buy 30kg of tar for a bike .... ROFL

2. you were considering buying pallets off me...LMAO

3. you thought you could carry more than one blue pallet and 30kg of tar at the same time... LOL

4. you going to strap a trailer onto the back of your bike to collect pallets ....ROFLMAOLOOL

im sorry if that sounds abit harsh lol.... i just found it funny !

What you need to do is, find a local roofing company or a roofer that is working, and ask for a small amount of tar, it lasts along time ! ! then what you need to do, is with a car get a lift etc, go to somewere like a a depot for a big buiness etc, and to be honest its up to you weither you ask of not, and take some pallets !

You dont need 20 unless your going to make a full section, i bet you will strugle to move one at a time!

6 pallets will be ample !

Strap the back of the trailer. Ride into bnq buy the tar ride out with the trailer ratling behind, then ride to a place near buy put 5 pallets on then ride home, then do it all again (Y)

Now i think of it if i saw someone doing that I would Piss my self laughing!

also pallets aint heavy!! I can move them easy!

Edited by Dan Burgess Mayhem Master