Ymsa Round 1...who's Coming?

hugh_b

Hey guy's, round 1 of the YMSA uci championship is this weekend at Dudwood farm. Just a reminder to get off you arses and enter now! Forms can be found on www.ymsa-biketrials.co.uk and also tartybikes i believe.

Alot of effort goes into these events guy's and i know loads have said they are attending but haven't entered yet. Well worth going, always a laugh and great venues and sections. See you there!

look guys, on behalf of dave i will say. If no-one can be arsed to enter, it just wont happen, end of.

There is no point dave and the rest of the butlers putting in all this effort for no fanny to turn up.

your all mental.

Me and bennett are coming sunday, we where getting a worried about it not going to happen as no one has said anything about it. Lets see if you can get on more people there this year its a great laugh and the ridings mint.

Edit: sent my entries in.

Edited by koxxlevel

I'll be coming, hopefully entering later on tonight. Gonna try and do as many rounds as possible this year. Dudwood's a great venue, so i hope they'll be alot of people. Should be coming with a friend or two, and will try to see if they might enter. Really looking forward to it :)

Right guys closing date for entries is friday, but we will take them on the day but it will cost more ie its £11 to pre enter and it will cost you £15 on the day so come on send them in,

Dave

sending mine and corts in today dave

cheers

Wes

i'll be at the may one in wales!

So will I :D

Right guys closing date for entries is friday, but we will take them on the day but it will cost more ie its £11 to pre enter and it will cost you £15 on the day so come on send them in,

So you can just turn up on the day with £15, simple as?

So will I :D

So you can just turn up on the day with £15, simple as?

£11 to pre enter or £15 on the day, both on top of £10 membership... (Y)

I think i'm going to have to enter on the day as, at the moment, i am seriously out of funds due to just buying a Leeds Festival ticket :D .

Should be goodddd!

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE (joe b @ Apr 3 2008, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
£11 to pre enter or £15 on the day, both on top of £10 membership... (Y)

So if I'm only going to the Mertha Comp (wales, round 2) I'll have to pay £21-25? Seems abit steep.

Its worth it, the butlers put a lot of time and effort in to it. Plus its a great day of riding.

Ok 2 things first we are taking entries on the day as said before at a extra to the normal per enter ie £15 the trail is all set out with 6 good sections for a good days riding for all,

Next we have just got a call to say the wales round now has a problem with the venue i will look at this next week and update as needed ok

see you all tomorrow

Dave