Helmets...

Peperami

I know, i thought that was pathetic of them. I bought my try-all which was catered to my head size but it still didn't fit properly so i sent it back due to ''sizing'' no problems. I dont see why this place has to be pedantic...that desperate for sales perhaps?

Have figured my heads around 59cm... giros are sized 55-59, or 59-63.

The smaller size is stuck on top of my head, and gives me a headache, most dont even fit on properly. The bigger size is far too big, rattles around loose and looks daft! Plus i dont have any hair to cushion a lid on, so has to fit exact if that makes sense, or it just moves around.

Some mets came in odd sizes, like 57-61 for example, so fit ok... shame i cant find an old school anaxagore 1 again :S

Have figured my heads around 59cm... giros are sized 55-59, or 59-63.

The smaller size is stuck on top of my head, and gives me a headache, most dont even fit on properly. The bigger size is far too big, rattles around loose and looks daft! Plus i dont have any hair to cushion a lid on, so has to fit exact if that makes sense, or it just moves around.

Some mets came in odd sizes, like 57-61 for example, so fit ok... shame i cant find an old school anaxagore 1 again :S

I think you will find the Giro havoc is a very comfortable size my lad :D i use one and it is very nice indeed.....GIRO HAVOC Large is 59-63 but my medium seems perfect so i would consider that first :D(Y) Pisspot FTL though man (N)

The XL sized Protec comes in 59-60cm, and fits beautifully. I had a load of trouble finding helmets that fitted too, and this one just seems to, which is nice. The foam pads really work well, they look cool, and yeah, 59-60 sounds perfect for you.