Initial Testing Of My Homemade Prototype Frame

NVWOCI WVS

Right, got the frame I made up fully built up and riding now (Y) went for a quick test today, only 5 minutes messoing around and all really small because I really dont want to crack it! It was literally ridden just enough to establish it works, get some proper testing done some time next week :shifty:;)

gallery_13468_1764_99351.jpg

gallery_13468_1764_104473.jpg

gallery_13468_1764_49332.jpg

Bit of an arty one (it's an HDR)

gallery_13468_1764_185857.jpg

So it works :D

Lookin good there mate, looks wierd with backwards tires, but still, I wants a go. :P

Is the back brake all sorted? The mounts true and everything?

yeah, the disc mount is part of the left hand dropout so it's all nice and solid and true.

You're more than welcome to have a go if you fancy trekking down to ipswich this weekend? :lol:

yeah, the disc mount is part of the left hand dropout so it's all nice and solid and true.

You're more than welcome to have a go if you fancy trekking down to ipswich this weekend? :lol:

I'd love to, but it's more of an epic journey than a trek.

looks bloomin lovely, awesome to see youve gone rear disc with it too. i know its a shame to ruin the paint job but you really will need a brace between the two stays, because it would be even more of a shame to crack it already.

geo sounds about perfect for me.

nice job (Y)

looks bloomin lovely, awesome to see youve gone rear disc with it too. i know its a shame to ruin the paint job but you really will need a brace between the two stays, because it would be even more of a shame to crack it already.

geo sounds about perfect for me.

nice job (Y)

Cheers, yeah, i run double disc normally anyway and I really like it! and I regret not putting a brace-bar inbetween the seatstay and chainstay, but i'm not really going to ride it apart from for testing purposes and i guess it gives me something to write about in my evaluation :)

Cheers, yeah, i run double disc normally anyway and I really like it! and I regret not putting a brace-bar inbetween the seatstay and chainstay, but i'm not really going to ride it apart from for testing purposes and i guess it gives me something to write about in my evaluation :)

yeah always good to have something that you can say you'd improve on next time (Y)