Beau GU Clips!

Ladd

In the first seconds a thought it is loud bike's squeaking and then realized that is the hub...

hehe ok we get it i have a loud as shiz nip hub. Its not that loud now some reason lol. Needs a clean maybe lol.

No creeks on that beast pure lush to ride it is i love it. Front brake is just a v up joke lol locks on what ever you want. The bike is so flicky front to backing rails is no problems Ive hit high sidehops on it and flat gaps are good i think. that flat roag gap in vid is 8nhalf i think max said.

Bike is way better than zoo

You hear that deng your zoos are all dieing

clips video is okay.....big stuff but its all tgs <_<

each to their own i suppose, good to see you riding after the unfortunate recent circumstances :turned:

Lol ye man i know its tgs I said that before lol. Just some clips not big enough for my vid but still pretty good. Just getting use to it there to be honest was one of my good rides.

BEAU.... Where's the dropgap clip that you did by the canal in brum?

That was huge!

Mint riding!

(Y)

Hope you enjoying the grips!

lol

I think that will be in his propper vid! eau i dare you to put that clip in where you nearly ran me over :giggle:

Loving the video though! You need to come to brum again and get that wassive side you were trying for about 10 mins, tis a total beast!

Cant wait for the full vid now!

Wish you a rapid recovery, and hope you come back bigger and better (i sound sooooooo gay!)

Much loving!

Owen