Nicest Mod Ever? :o

Demiourgos

Muel = Weight whore.

End of discussion.

And can everyone stop uploading pictures of bikes that have been drilled and cut to save weight, before Muel end's up killing himself.

Havn't you got some spamming to be getting along with? I really do hate retards like you that think it's my main aim in life to loose weight from my bike. Well sorry, but your wrong, it just interests me greatly, and it's just part of what trials is all about for me. Sorry for talking about what trials is all about for me, ON A f**kING TRIALS FORUM!!

I've been getting a lot of shit recently, with people thinking its their right to take the piss out of me and tell me I'm wrong, well you can all f**k off, I've heard it all now. I'm not going to change just because you think I'm wrong.

Havn't you got some spamming to be getting along with? I really do hate retards like you that think it's my main aim in life to loose weight from my bike. Well sorry, but your wrong, it just interests me greatly, and it's just part of what trials is all about for me. Sorry for talking about what trials is all about for me, ON A f**kING TRIALS FORUM!!

I've been getting a lot of shit recently, with people thinking its their right to take the piss out of me and tell me I'm wrong, well you can all f**k off, I've heard it all now. I'm not going to change just because you think I'm wrong.

Muel I wasnt taking the piss.

I just found it funny that when anything comes up in this thread about losing weight, you say hmmm and put a little smilie face.

Sorry dude if you took it personaily.

Of course I took it personally, you said my name twice in a post which was entirely aimed at me.

EDIT: I find it funny when people say that the weight of your bike makes no difference. I believe it to be bullshit, but I don't keep telling them, as I respect their opinion.

Edited by Muel

to be honest, i like the look of drilled parts to.

it makes the bike a one of a kind.

and why do people bitch about people wanting to lose weight on there bikes? its their bike.

you wouldnt moan at someone because they have the wrong carpet in their house would you?