Trailer For Vid In Progress (bmx Mod Guy)

sayshell

dude come on ur obviously a good rider with some talent there (lovin some of the moves) but u gotta chill man this is all gettin a bit technical, jesus u remind me of the guys in college who just wanted to fight the system! lol

i can see where the guys are comin from when they say get a Bmx. Its hard to explain but i think too most people ur style of ridin just looks so much better on a bmx, the key words there are 'too most people' its all personal taste / opinion. Personally its the same for me when I see people on 26" bikes in skate parks doing grinds and riding the ramps, it looks wrong and a pretty ugly imho. Similarly i dont like the new skool long bikes with all the relentless sidehopping (dont tear me down boys just my opinion :D), give me mr tongue flowin through a line over mr hermance busting a 52.345632 in sidehop every single day of the week. (Now whos fighting the system! :rolleyes:)

That said at the end of the day its not what u ride on what bike or indeed how many millimeters u can sidehop, its about having a big smile on ur face and lovin ridin :D

Im off to go and have another bash at 180's out of manuals (Y)

Cheers

Ritch

www.trials-uk.com

Edited by ritch_trialsuk

I like it ^_^

Wish I could do all that - though I'd put a bit of trials in too (Y)

Kudos for standing your ground.

I think you may benefit from tying your hair back.

I never used to - and saw the benfits straight away, once I started to.

I like it ^_^

Wish I could do all that - though I'd put a bit of trials in too (Y)

Kudos for standing your ground.

I think you may benefit from tying your hair back.

I never used to - and saw the benfits straight away, once I started to.

I know what you mean exactly bout tieing it, but it outlines inertia and makes a cool effect when you ride untied. The other annoying thing about tieing it is 1 strand always pops out and drives u nuts.