What Is Better

s3qu3nza

hey,

im running braided hosing at the mo and the only thing i dont like about it is the fact that it makes your brake feel really sluggish.

besides that it couldn't be better, ive had the hose for around a year now for half of that time i was running hydrolic fluid so im not sure on the durablity with running water in it. You're meant to use the fluid to keep all of the seals lubed ect :P

but yeh no brakeages with it so its all good

hope that was some help

..rob..

I put a braided hose on my brothers bike recently, it's working brilliantly! So light at the lever and the hose is really strong.

Pity it's still a magura.

shush you!

Braided dont make much difference to be honest....the only real difference is the strength properties

Weight has never been an issue to me, but saying that i run a mix, my rear hose is braided, although the crossover isn't.

I like the confidence/security that the braided hoses give. The strength factor is important, braided hoses don't kink like the

standard tubing, and don't tear/split, which is useful for me, the amount of times i have ditched the bike and the rear hose

has been fine, but the front hose has suffered once or twice.

But they are expensive, and on my current run of tubing, the front has lasted for about 18 months so far, and only fitted the

rear hose about 12 months ago. So at the moment the difference really hasn't shown....but will have to wait and see!

So for me its braided if you are rough on your bike if not, standard does the job!!

Another advantage of using braided hoses is that they make brakes feel a bit stiffer due to their zero expansion properties.

In my mind.. You just spoke pish. But thats only cause my full braided was ... pish.

But i run a braided cross over wich is well worth it

(Y)