Skeggy Ride

Daniel C

I duno if i can get down now! :(

might have to get a train!! :(

Theres a train at 9:49 that goes to Grantham where you change onto one for Skeggy that arrives at 11:45, I'm probably getting that one as I think I got a wheel sorted.

Edited by ZeroMatt

Theres a train at 9:49 that goes to Grantham where you change onto one for Skeggy that arrives at 11:45, I'm probably getting that one as I think I got a wheel sorted.

Yeah im thinking about getting the same train any idea how much it is?

i looked on national rail but i cant see a prices for a return ticket :(

yay can't wait :) so many people going who I haven't seen for ages!!! going to be ace

I think the last time i rode with you when you come to peterborough with Croft and it was pissing it down

i still got the videos some where lol

Found a oldish video of you! lol

with the odd shoes on! ;)

Click me

Edited by Karl Butcher

haha I only met chris like twice and that was about 3 years ago i recogn! lmao! can't wait been laying round with my bike today getting it ready hehe, Building a spare wheel up tomorrow everytime i go to skegness i break something!! No idea on train prices but you have no excuses!!!

Surely a crossover could still arrive on a saturday as it will fit through a letter box? if not I might have a spare one. ;)

Right,

Just letting you know it looks like the erliest we (the people going on the train me,mike and karl and whoever else is getting the train via grantham with us) can get to skeg is around 12. But everyone is meeting at 11. So we are proberly going to have to meet up with you lot later on. Phone numbers anyone so we can call you to see where you are? Unless we re-arrange the meeting time but if thats not convenient the first option.

Cheers guys.(Y)

John

Right,

Just letting you know it looks like the erliest we (the people going on the train me,mike and karl and whoever else is getting the train via grantham with us) can get to skeg is around 12. But everyone is meeting at 11. So we are proberly going to have to meet up with you lot later on. Phone numbers anyone so we can call you to see where you are? Unless we re-arrange the meeting time but if thats not convenient the first option.

Cheers guys.(Y)

John

tell you wat ill cum down to meet you all from train station at 12 then we will ride up to meet evry1 were i left them yh?

Oh you legend, Nice one dude(Y)

You got a mobile number ?

John..

i ant dude i broke ma phone :( but if you deffo there bout 12 ill meet you there

ill prob b there bout 10 to 12 though so im there in time.

Rider's

trials chapy

Grantham

<<(Tom_182)>>]

Sir Koxxy

Neil T(skeg lad)

Callum

Karl Butcher

Mod-Mike

John Banks

Glen-Local

Adam Allen

ZeroMatt

Chris

Maybe Curly Echo Control

Maybe Lozz

Maybe Ryan Barnes

Maybe Jason Lincolnsire Trials

Maybe Pink King

Maybe Ninja Cheesy

Edited by Mod-Mike

trials chapy

Grantham

<<(Tom_182)>>]

Sir Koxxy

Neil T(skeg lad)

Callum

Karl Butcher

Mod-Mike

John Banks

Glen-Local

Adam Allen

ZeroMatt

Chris

Maybe Curly Echo Control

Maybe Lozz

Maybe Ryan Barnes

Maybe Jason Lincolnsire Trials

Maybe Pink King

Ninja Cheesy (no back brakes though)

John (skeg lad)

Maybe paul

i be out but got no brakes my hope is f***ked and i dont run hs33 =]

Going to try and get my hope fixed though =]

karl what about mr croft is he coming for a play? 12 is kool i think its about a 2 hour drive for us so could stay in bed a bit longer haha although britains got talent is on earlier so i'l get an early night hahaha

karl what about mr croft is he coming for a play? 12 is kool i think its about a 2 hour drive for us so could stay in bed a bit longer haha although britains got talent is on earlier so i'l get an early night hahaha

The croft is in great yarmouth with his mrs until Sunday mate.

Gutted I can't come to this ride now. I hate working Sunday nights :(