Resprays In Essex

El Hincho

I am a newbie and arrived at the site via Google. Typed in wanted resprayer in Essex to respray my frame. Ended up at a posting which was sent from a guy in Colchester unfortunately as a newbie I cannot contact the guy so I was wondering if anyone could a) supply this guys address details B) suggest any alternative paint sprayers in the Essex area. I live in Felsted so the closer the better. Thanks.

I am a newbie and arrived at the site via Google. Typed in wanted resprayer in Essex to respray my frame. Ended up at a posting which was sent from a guy in Colchester unfortunately as a newbie I cannot contact the guy so I was wondering if anyone could a) supply this guys address details B) suggest any alternative paint sprayers in the Essex area. I live in Felsted so the closer the better. Thanks.

Hey dude, if you give me his username i'll happily get in touch with him (Y)

I think the name is either Monty Man Stoive or Trails Monkey ..... really appreciate your help

Not in Essex, but I've used Argos - http://www.argoscycles.com/ for repair and paintwork on my Pashley many moons ago. The finish was pretty good.

Depending on the colour you want, it might be worth looking at powder coating - should be around £45 and it's much tougher than paint.

Jon

Cheers Jon thanks for the suggestion. Just need to find out what powder coating is now! The bike is road bike not off road would that make any difference? appreciate your help and suggestions

Stephen

you wont get hold of steve as i doubt he has been on here for ages and i dont think he has ridden for yonks so i doubt hes been on here lately. Ive known him for a fair few years i never knew anything about frame spraying? sorry thats prob not to much help

Nick

you wont get hold of steve as i doubt he has been on here for ages and i dont think he has ridden for yonks so i doubt hes been on here lately. Ive known him for a fair few years i never knew anything about frame spraying? sorry thats prob not to much help

Nick

There is bare garages in essex just go in and ask they will probably do it ask a ford garage or something