I Need Help Urgently

Hi all,

I need some help choosing some pads for my Hs33 rear. I have a few in mind but some people say they are good and some people dont and i dont know what to do.

I am on a budget of £13 and want to get them off of Tarty or Trials-uk.

Any help much appreciated.

Hey,

Superstar have very good pads. Don't be put off by how cheap they are. They are good quality pads! My mate runs them with a medium grind and they offer excellent stopping power and are nice bit of noise! Going to grab some myself in the next few weeks! Hope this helps.

Steve

Superstar

Hey,

Superstar have very good pads. Don't be put off by how cheap they are. They are good quality pads! My mate runs them with a medium grind and they offer excellent stopping power and are nice bit of noise! Going to grab some myself in the next few weeks! Hope this helps.

Steve

Superstar

Didn't someone else try them on here?

And he said they had no hold no bite and was all in all schocking

Dale

p.s why dont you try the Plazmatic Spanish Fly

Hey,

Steve

Superstar

We tried using the superstar pads when they came about so we could compare them to our own. There are far better pads out there.