Anyone Living In Cumbria Into Trials On Here?

B1aDe^

So i've tried the mebers section and there is no way of slimming the 500 odd pages of members. I alsoi done a search for cumbria and got various posts but none that really help me. Just wondering if theres anyone about thats into trials that fancies meeting up in the near future and showing me a few things :D

have a look in the ''ride locations section on the forum'' and see if there will be any going on in cumbria

if you ask danny swindlehurst & benleacock i think they would probably be up for a kendal ride

Edited by Czartrials

Whereabouts from cumbria do you live?

Come up to Carlisle sometime and ride with us :D we also have bigger rides with people from Penrith and Kendal aswell so you can come down and ride with us all then!

Edited by Razzy

Awsome! I live like 3 miles top side of Wigton on the road to caldbeck. I would love to come to a meet with you guys. I'm in the process of sorting myself a 26" pitbull so if you could give me a shout next time you are having a meet that would be cool. Bearing in mind i'm a bit of a noob still :D