20" Trials Bike Wanted

ashdan848

i would like to buy a 20" trials bike in a good condition but not looking for anything over £120. i am not botherd what sort of make it is because it will be my first trials bike please email me or add me on msn. ashdanroolbreaka@hotmail.com

also would like the bike to be NEAR portsmouth because i live in a town 5 miles miles away from it called fareham

i would like to buy a 20" trials bike in a good condition but not looking for anything over £120. i am not botherd what sort of make it is because it will be my first trials bike please email me or add me on msn. ashdan848@hotmail.com

also would like the bike to be NEAR portsmouth because i live in a town 5 miles miles away from it called fareham

NO BUYING AND SELLING IN NMC...... READ FORUM RULES.

FORUM RULES.

Edited by titty boy

why you being so mean you retards! Ok £120 wont get you anything decent and it will cost you loads to run as it will be very rubbish quality. £200 on ebay will get you an Onza T-Pro or something like that. and it will not break for years. hope this helps

Nick

Edited by Nickkkkk

why you being so mean you retards! Ok £120 wont get you anything decent and it will cost you loads to run as it will be very rubbish quality. £200 on ebay will get you an Onza T-Pro or something like that. and it will not break for years. hope this helps

Nick

It's because pretty much every day a new person comes here, doesn't read the rules and posts one of these. Now I can understand not wanting to read the rules, I know I dont for every single message board I go to. But it definately will save you some grief by reading them. But to be helpful. Like Nickkkk said, try Ebay. There are often a few bikes there. Also, for 120 pounds you likely won't get anything decent. I'd say look in the 250-350 price range.

PS: How do you guys make that funny symbol for pounds?