Huddersfield Falcon Biketrial Round 4

crazy_gap girl

Huddersfield Falcon - Biketrial Round 4

For this one we will be riding at a brand new venue, never been riden for a trial, it has also stared in some of the trialskings video's. HUGE rocks which is why this might be the trial to go to!

It's this Sunday, 22nd June - Starting time at 1PM

Regs are here: http://www.falconmcc.co.uk/BikeTrials/4th%...try%20Form.html

There is a post code so for satnav users it's easy!

You can send off the regs or you can enter with them on the day.

Thanks,

Nadine.

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Do you have directions, I used to ride the falcons trials years ago before I quit riding. Back then they were getting maximum entries, whats its like now? They were always my favorite trials. Im just getting back into it and should have a bike by the weekend so will call through I think

Cheers

Edited by mike425

Sections are set out, its very muddy its that kind of mud that sticks to your shoes and before you know it your wondering why your feet are so heavy!, So i really suggest bringing wellies!!

Its hard to explain where abouts you need to park but if your coming off the main road and you see a large rock on a ledge with johnsons quarry carved into it then your on the right road you need to go past the actual entrance of johnsons and follow the road around, there will be bobs car which is a ford ka where you need to go.

I have a few photos, taken on my phone.

See you there..

post-1491-1214076713_thumb.jpg

post-1491-1214076732_thumb.jpg

post-1491-1214076752_thumb.jpg

Edited by crazy_gap girl

Sections are set out, its very muddy its that kind of mud that sticks to your shoes and before you know it your wondering why your feet are so heavy!, So i really suggest bringing wellies!!

Its hard to explain where abouts you need to park but if your coming off the main road and you see a large rock on a ledge with johnsons quarry carved into it then your on the right road you need to go past the actual entrance of johnsons and follow the road around, there will be bobs car which is a ford ka where you need to go.

I have a few photos, taken on my phone.

See you there..

nice