How Much For A Standard Mod Build .. ?

Tin Tin

Hi, im new to trials and was just wondering how much roughly it would cost for me to build up a standard mod. It would need hs33's but the rest can just be old/cheap parts. i like the thought of building one up from scratch.. or would it be easier/cheaper to get a second hand mod... taking in account im on a low budget !

Joe.. (Y)

i was looking around the 200 mark, just something second hand to see if im really interested, my attention span is dismal :blink:lol

ohhh and ive been offered an Ashton Justice 20" for £100.. is this a good starter or is building one up the better option ?

Joe

If you get every thing second hand i would say you could do it for £300, it usally ends up costing more then you think.

Thats wrong.

My friend managed to build a complete mod from buying parts on here for under £200.

He bought the frame for £30, maguras £50, forks £20, bar and stem £10, wheels £25, already had a chain and pedals, and some old echo cranks and freewheel for £15 (oh and a rear cog).