Try All Freewheel ?

Adam Fisher

Hey, depends on a few things really

1.) price

2.) age of the product

3.) Well maintained?

As for a product my friend had one and he loved his (brand new though) so yeah providing it is fitted correctly and you mainain it i don't see why it would blow up lol i have never heard of em doing it.

hope i helped Tom

yea, im a bat farstard and break EVEEERRRRYYYYY THHHIIINNNGGGG and even made a brand new eno explode a few times..... have had a try-all freewheel for like 4months now and not one skip or anything,.... and 108 engagements!!! mental stuff

Hi there , ive been offerd a try all freewheel (it is used) and i was wondering if it is worth it and how good are they ?

Will it fall off after 5 mins , last ages or will the inside just blow up ?

Thanks Adam

I had one a while ago, before eventually going back to a Tensile.

I would recommend it if you keep it well maintained and greased, I found out the hard way, after months of riding and no maintainace at all, the paws one by one started seazing up.

Little did I know until we had angle grinded it off my cranks that, that was the problem.

I do find though that the tensile for the value for money is overall a better freewheel.

Unless you've been ofered a Try-all freewheel for under £25 I would personaly get a brand new Tensile.

Also correct me if im really wrong, But I personaly have never really felt the difference between the two engagement wise they both feel pretty simular, Although the try-all does sound slightly nicer...

Cheers,

Adam.

I had one a while ago, before eventually going back to a Tensile.

I would recommend it if you keep it well maintained and greased, I found out the hard way, after months of riding and no maintainace at all, the paws one by one started seazing up.

Little did I know until we had angle grinded it off my cranks that, that was the problem.

I do find though that the tensile for the value for money is overall a better freewheel.

Unless you've been ofered a Try-all freewheel for under £25 I would personaly get a brand new Tensile.

Also correct me if im really wrong, But I personaly have never really felt the difference between the two engagement wise they both feel pretty simular, Although the try-all does sound slightly nicer...

Cheers,

Adam.

The guy wants £30 for it. Well im running a tensile that i bought new about 6 months ago and its doing great , no complaints about it !! And if the try all freewheels can be that much trouble , i think i wont bother.

Thaks for all the comments.

Edited by trials adam

Well mate how much you buying it for ? would help alot to see if it is worth it they have 108 engagement's but it is also make out of the same stuff as acs freewheels but i know i few people thta has it and havn't had any problems with it. Also how old the freehwheel is would help give any idea.well edit it and say how much your buying it for and how old it is and i will get back to you and tell you if i think it is worth it (Y).

Mitchell

The guy wants £30 for it. Well im running a tensile that i bought new about 6 months ago and its doing great , no complaints about it !! And if the try all freewheels can be that much trouble , i think i wont bother.

Thaks for all the comments.

Dude, just get it!!! They are freiken expensive new!! Get it and if it blows go back to the Tensile.