Big Gigs

Tomm

Yo, I'm going to see Radiohead at Old Trafford on Sunday but I've got to be somewhere else earlier in the day. It says the doors open at 4:00pm but I'm guessing the music won't start until much later? I've never been to a gig this big before and I was just wondering what time they're likely to start? Also Bat for Lashes are supporting and I quite wanna see them too.

:rolleyes:

I am aware of how rock and roll concerts work, I was just wondering if the timing it going to be different as it's a big (outside) venue - Manchester Cricket Ground (Old Trafford). I'm with Hendrix, I suspect that the musak won't start until 6-7 or whatever. But I'd quite like to hear from someone that might actually know...

:rolleyes:

I am aware of how rock and roll concerts work, I was just wondering if the timing it going to be different as it's a big (outside) venue - Manchester Cricket Ground (Old Trafford). I'm with Hendrix, I suspect that the musak won't start until 6-7 or whatever. But I'd quite like to hear from someone that might actually know...

Email the event organisers, or, The Old Trafford booking office. They'll have a scheduele of how the night will be run.

Didn't the ticket come with a running order?