Adamant A3

J Trials 31

When you put the wheel in the frame it is not straight. What was Deng thinking or smoking rather? So you have to super adjust your brakes and have a half-link chain with the gears I'm running. Just broke a chain twice this week and now I gotta buy more stuff for this bike. Man, feels like it just eats my wallet!!

If you want to check whether the frame alignment is correct, get some string and run it from the outside of the left dropout, around the front of the headtube and back to the outside of the right dropout. Measure from the string to the seat tube/seatstays on both sides. If the distances are significantly different then the frame alignment is out.

Wheels are not true. That might have something to do with it? Running 18-12 gears. Could possibly have an overstretched chain. Ordered a bunch of half-links so they should be in tommorow. Also, got another chain to try today. Oh, also running V!Z snail cams. They suck I do believe. Will probably try that thing with the string. Just need to find a string long enough. >_<