Adamant Freehub 20" Are Thay Any Good{help}

czarbikes

Are the Adamant freehub 20" any good

Click here !

please comment

jamie (Y)

Can I suggest using the search next time, they has been allot of topics about this recently.

But from what I have heard about them they are ok, the 26" ones explode and these are the same Paws/ spring engagement thing as what they do as them.

Just use the search and find out for yourself.

Also remember the saying: King for the win. :)

Can I suggest using the search next time, they has been allot of topics about this recently.

But from what I have heard about them they are ok, the 26" ones explode and these are the same Paws/ spring engagement thing as what they do as them.

Just use the search and find out for yourself.

Also remember the saying: King for the win. :)

What the hell is that suppose to mean?

On topic - Mine is perfect. I would say that they are similar to a profile if you get a good one - but, they really are a lottery, some work really well, others don't.

What the hell is that suppose to mean?

On topic - Mine is perfect. I would say that they are similar to a profile if you get a good one - but, they really are a lottery, some work really well, others don't.

Would it be better just to go for a profile hub? :);):P

to be honest in your position with money, id say forget the profile and go full out on a king. im shure mummys little soilder with a broken collar bone deserves one.

LOL ill have to see what my mum say if i break my collar bone knowing my luck shell break the other one

With the free hubs its a 50/50 chance half of the forum say that there w**k (including me) and the other half will have had some what work fine and have no problems

Profile or king is the way forward

Biddle

to be honest in your position with money, id say forget the profile and go full out on a king. im shure mummys little soilder with a broken collar bone deserves one.

I Agree :D

LOL ill have to see what my mum say if i break my collar bone knowing my luck shell break the other one

With the free hubs its a 50/50 chance half of the forum say that there w**k (including me) and the other half will have had some what work fine and have no problems

Profile or king is the way forward

Biddle

Cheers mate

I Agree :D

Cheers mate

I have got one mines fine never skiped or anything, its like what people are saying some times you get a good one and some times you dont.

It would be better to get a profile but have you got £160 ? the adamants are half price £57.50 i would go for the adamant as you would be saving £100 and if it goes rong contact tarty about it and if its under warnernty they will give you a new one.