Funnist

Hi guys

Post the funnist think you have done or seen when riding trials.

e.g Back about 2years ago i was doing a small wall gap (went fine) Then some chav on his bike came along and keeps saying im rubbis and he could do better.

So i told him go on show me hr tryed it but broke his are.

I know its not really that funny but it was because i was just a chav on a old bike showing of for his mates lol.

Hope all yours will be better than mine.

Thanks Steve

Me and a few mates were riding natty when we found this 6ft drop into a nice slope. It had a nice long run off but was tight at parts between a load of trees.

My mate decides to launch off this drop at serious speed, lands perfect, follows the run out but as he was going between the trees got his pedal caught. His bike stopped dead and he went somersaulting over the handlebars. Never pissed myself so much in my life!

Not sure my mate saw the funny side though.

one that i can remember, got loads, my mate harry was riding along a pavement going at a fair pace and he clipped a lampost to the right of him with his front brake lever, bike just stopped dead, he went straight over the bars.

Me and a few mates were riding natty when we found this 6ft drop into a nice slope. It had a nice long run off but was tight at parts between a load of trees.

My mate decides to launch off this drop at serious speed, lands perfect, follows the run out but as he was going between the trees got his pedal caught. His bike stopped dead and he went somersaulting over the handlebars. Never pissed myself so much in my life!

Not sure my mate saw the funny side though.

Very similar to what you have put, very old friend of mine decided to huck of a big drop at break neck speed all very nice, looked great, one problem though... there was no trees but a nice big fence which he ploughed into. That isnt the funny bit though (well it was) but it was a electric fence to hold the cattle in. i can still here the screams now roflmao !!!

On one of the first few days of him having his T-Pro, Charlie Jennings had just installed his front and rear maguras.

He didn't do trials just liked the sound of his brakes, so he had magura black pads, and coated both his front and rear rims in tar.

He put his front wheel on a curb, pulled his front brake and went flying over the handlebars.

Edited by Albino Slig

me and two others trying to back wheel onto something at the same time thinking it would look good on camera but it was smaller than our handle bars all put together but we should of put more thinking in to it.

one made it fine , the other landed on his finger :giggle: and i got a massive shin dig <_< and the camera that we used stoped working just before it happend. we have most of it left except the after math !

Edited by trials adam

I have a couple, not trials related but biking related.

I was working at a Walmart a couple years back and my buddy met me there so we could ride home together. I was on a Norco Wolverine and was super happy to get off shift. So I'm ripping through the parking lot, dodging between moving and parked cars. I looked back at my friend for a second and when I looked forward again there was a car right in front of me. I tried to dodge it but I clipped the front and the right handside light pretty hardcore. I scratched up the paint and kinda cracked the light cover a little. My friend laughed at me saying I shouldn't go so fast, I replied with "f*ck you, we gotta get outta here man!"

When I first bought my Rocky Mountain I was going for a ride trying to learn how to dirt jump. There were these two younger guys (better riders though) hitting some jumps too. They were doing cool stuff like riding to the top of the jump, going only vertical and landing 180 on the rear wheel. Anyways, I went for a smaller jump and as I just started to take off I felt something hit my leg. I tried to sit down after the jump and poled my buttocks. My seat had fallen off. The guys and myself all laughed and they told me they didn't have their alan keys with them (nor did I) so I just finger tightened the seat back on. Later, on the ride home, I went up a curb and the seat snapped in half around the screws where it holds the stem to the seat. Again, pole into my buttocks. So yeah, thats why the sig says "completely stock minus the seat"

well, it mine has to be, when we had a ride in skegness. we were all in the gardens near Natureland, we could all hear sheep and goat. but we looked up and there was a segul flying around in circle squarking like a goat :huh: .

dont really sound that funny, but you should have been there :lol:

Mine will of had to been when this lad alex was hoping of this wall on to a tree branch but his front wheel hit the tree so it Knocked him back and he landed on the top of his back nearly on his head and then he sat up and a branch fell of and landed on his head. It was so funny at the time.

Edited by Cia

I remember vividly riding the old north shore run in sherwood on my specialized jump bike, riding along alrightish in the gusting wind as the section i was riding fell away, kinda one of those funny cartoon stood in mid air things bike fell with me still on it screeming like a girl, landed very hard crushed my pleasure pole as i picked my bike up and "readjusted" myself a tree A WHOLE TREE fell about a foot away from me and landed straight on the edge of my rear wheel this ment VERY BENT WHEEL and a very long walk home :(, although it was hillarious watching the video afterwards.