Is This A Crack As Im Not To Clear?

jsy trials matt

hi guy's, right ive had this rim about 5-6 months and im not to sure if it's cracking or is this natural wear and tear. The rim has split where is joins, basically where the rim seperated has started to come apart, please give me some help on what to do.

p.s It's an echo rim 2007

Thank's Guy's

pic's:

post-14270-1215120039_thumb.jpg

post-14270-1215120104_thumb.jpg

Probably.... are you special? Either it is broken or it isn't... its 6 months old which is a good time for a rim to last and if it still spins then its all gravy... can you fit anything in between it? rims gernally seem to go on a join.

Probably.... are you special? Either it is broken or it isn't... its 6 months old which is a good time for a rim to last and if it still spins then its all gravy... can you fit anything in between it? rims gernally seem to go on a join.

yea but i bought an echo rim as was advised they would last a long time, my try-all one lasted me a year and a half

Mine did that ! ran fine though still on my mates bike, it did get smaller when i tightend the spokes either side

If its the 05 echo one that your on about mike,

yep it'll be reet mine is same i just run harder psi now and its fine and am i basher i killed a alex dx32 :P

If its the 05 echo one that your on about mike,

yep it'll be reet mine is same i just run harder psi now and its fine and am i basher i killed a alex dx32 :P

wasnnt talkin bout your one i had a echo 07 ages ago :P but yeah the echo 05 did it aswell they all good :)

rims do tend to spread appart on the join...but thears two 7cm rods that travvel either side of the rim join ......so that wee thing is fine.....tighten the spokes up a sniff and it will pull together.

my try all rims do that alot so i just tighten the spokes a sniff -job done

Dave x

your rim is fine :)

It's well known the world is controlled by an anonymous syndicate of freemasons, illuminati and the followers of the invisible flying spaghetti monster. What's less well known is that an obscure prophesy by Nostradamus in 1556, the quatrains of which were deemed too dangerous to be published officially even then, passed through history to us by a secret sect of blind, deaf, mute, quadraplegic, Zorostrian astronomers, predicts the downfall of this syndicate as the rulers of the world, unlocking long suppressed secrets held by the syndicate and used by it enslave the world including cold fusion, immortality, faster than light space travel and how the figs are got into the fig rolls, as a direct result of the appearance of pinned, welded, machined, trials specific rims. How this will occur can be illustrated logically in the following steps:

1. Welded rims appear for trials bikes

2. Something happens....

3. The secret rulers of the world are destroyed

So it's pretty easy to see why they're keeping a lid on it and of course why no trials specific rim of this type is available. It wasn't such a big deal for the first last few centuries after the prophecy was made where, in the learned halls of many universities it would be discussed at length as follows:

Learned Academic 1: 'What is trials?'*

Learned Academic 2: 'I don't know - What's a bike?'

Learned Academic 1: 'Well that's settled then - Let's get some lunch...'

Attempts to control society by suppressing this prophecy have been very successful until now. They even control the internet enough to prevent this information getting into general circulation - but they can't hold out forever - 'Eppur si muove'...

*Translated from Latin, so it would have actually been 'Hat way 's iay rials tay?'...

Edited by psycholist