2 Bolt Not 4

Hi, I've go a shogun gimp and I put magura hs33 on the back but only thing was i had to use these special clamps because the frame is a v-brake frame, I got these from my mate who had them from a mate who we havn't seen or can't get hold of so we don't know where to find them. Does any one know where to get these from as I've threaded the bolts and snaped one clamp in half.

thanks Ben.

Edited by Ben-Shogun gimp

hey Ive got a pic but don't know how to put it up :$ ....help please lol

Click the reply button. Type your message. Underneath were you type your message there is the Attachments option. Click Browse, find the pic, upload it. Then click Manage Current Attachments and click the little green +. It should embed the image in your post.

Steve

okay the pic you were after is not coming because ive tryed all you advice and still can't sort this frikin thing out so il try and explain.

what it is, is the normal bolts don't fit because the bolts that come with the evo mounts are to small so what i had were these huge bolts to attach to the frame and then the normall bolts could go inside the huge bolts and those huge bolts don't come with the evo mounts and thats what has threaded.

:huh:

Edited by Ben-Shogun gimp

okay the pic you were after is not coming because ive tryed all you advice and still can't sort this frikin thing out so il try and explain.

what it is, is the normal bolts don't fit because the bolts that come with the evo mounts are to small so what i had were these huge bolts to attach to the frame and then the normall bolts could go inside the huge bolts and those huge bolts don't come with the evo mounts and thats what has threaded.

:huh:

I think I have an idea what you're on about now. What size are the bolt holes in your frame? Have a look at my drawing I did. Is it something like that? If not, edit it and stick it back up.

EDIT: just thought of why the pic mightn't be working. There is a file size limit of 1MB so if the pic is bigger than that, it won't upload.

post-17283-1215964378_thumb.jpg

Excuse my excellent MS Paint skills! :P

Edited by I-LikeMatchesDerFun