Motorbike Trials As Well?

How many of you not only ride bike trials, but motor bike trials as well?

Well I do, I've got a 2003 Scorpa sy250, and love the thing to death!

Wouldnt trade it for anything else, its totaly a sweet bike, and they have a bike for sale too!(stock)

If any one else rides motor bike trials love to hear from you!

p.s does anyone have Dougie Lampkins number? :P

How many of you not only ride bike trials, but motor bike trials as well?

Well I do, I've got a 2003 Scorpa sy250, and love the thing to death!

Wouldnt trade it for anything else, its totaly a sweet bike, and they have a bike for sale too!(stock)

If any one else rides motor bike trials love to hear from you!

p.s does anyone have Dougie Lampkins number? :P

i ride motorbike trials

i have a beta 125 also luv it to bits:)

cheers brad:)

sorry. i ride bike trials and motocross. mototrials looks like a laugh though. only problem with it is that you cant be very innovative and cant throw it around like a bike....

haha, yea they look a bit of a minger, but once your into it, its very chalanging and entertaining, watching the likes of Adam Raga(world best) and Dougie Lampkin(7 times world best) you want to be doing that too...

...do you ride motorcross in competition or just muck around?

sorry. i ride bike trials and motocross. mototrials looks like a laugh though. only problem with it is that you cant be very innovative and cant throw it around like a bike....

:o You're kidding? When I used to ride mototrials I treated it like a bike...Infact I found it easier to ride than a bike!

Wish I never sold up now, I have my eyes set on a Sherco at the moment.

Moto-Trials doesn't appeal at all to me. Went to a demo yesterday, to ride my bike-bike and it was packed with moto-trials people. Looked like they were all having fun but, its all very samey looking to me.

Seems to be - find an object > rev the bolocks off your bike > let clutch out and bang it into said object > see if you get on top of it. Over and over again.

Its very different to bike-trials. Takes something very ordinary, that everybody around the world does, and does something silly with it. (Riding bikes - Hopping on rails on the back wheel, then gapping to a ledge on the front wheel etc) Granted, moto-trials is out of the ordinary but not everybody rides motorbikes and I think it makes it less 'accessible' for want of a better word. Its also a much more widely acknowledged sport, bike-trials isn't big at all. Every single ride I go on people stop and watch for ages, because they've never seen it before. Which is nice.

Smelly, noisy and repetitive. Boooo.

haha, yea they look a bit of a minger, but once your into it, its very chalanging and entertaining, watching the likes of Adam Raga(world best) and Dougie Lampkin(7 times world best) you want to be doing that too...

...do you ride motorcross in competition or just muck around?

yea i race motocross in competition as well. its awesome, the adrenaline is crazy!!!

i respect and admire some of the best urban mototrials riders (julien dupont i think). but i would'nt do it because i feel there is a lack of variety that you can find in bike trials.

would'nt mind giving it a go though.....

yer i do mototrials

i have to bikes.... i did use my 80 gas gas untill i bought the 200 not so long ago... they are both 2005 models and the 80 was baught from new although the prevous owner o0f the 200 had it tuned by factory kev. so it goes very well.

i dont really think that there is a lack of places to ride as in my area there are quiet a few locations but i do understand that it may depend on where you live in the country and i other countries.

Moto-Trials doesn't appeal at all to me. Went to a demo yesterday, to ride my bike-bike and it was packed with moto-trials people. Looked like they were all having fun but, its all very samey looking to me.

Seems to be - find an object > rev the bolocks off your bike > let clutch out and bang it into said object > see if you get on top of it. Over and over again.

Its very different to bike-trials. Takes something very ordinary, that everybody around the world does, and does something silly with it. (Riding bikes - Hopping on rails on the back wheel, then gapping to a ledge on the front wheel etc) Granted, moto-trials is out of the ordinary but not everybody rides motorbikes and I think it makes it less 'accessible' for want of a better word. Its also a much more widely acknowledged sport, bike-trials isn't big at all. Every single ride I go on people stop and watch for ages, because they've never seen it before. Which is nice.

Smelly, noisy and repetitive. Boooo.

Yeah, its different than bike-bike trials because you need to take into consideration the clutch, engine, throttle, weight, dual suspension etc...

Bike trials is a lot more crazy in what you can do, but motor-trials is amazing what can be done with a motorbike (Its kinda a motorbike rider thing)

I would never give up motorbike-trials for anything! :lol:

:o You're kidding? When I used to ride mototrials I treated it like a bike...Infact I found it easier to ride than a bike!

Wish I never sold up now, I have my eyes set on a Sherco at the moment.

Sherco... I wouldnt. From what I've heard and seen is that they break and arn't very reliable.

I have an 03 Scorpa and have only had to replace the break pads from wear, and I reckon they look the best out of the lot.

I want to get a 2007 Scorpa Sy 250

Yay, its quite good that a few people in some other country ride motor-trials!

Does anyone know Stepen Merriman (world top Enduro rider)? Because his dad rides in the same club, and I've been personally trained by him... I still suck though!

Have you ever gone on a Trail ride on a trials bike? It's not recomended because it screws up your riding postition, and all the dorky Motorcross riders cut you off (no offence)

Yeah I ride motor bike trials, ive got a sherco 125, 2004. Really love it (Y)

maybe you should come out on it more

Another shit sherco, ive got a 2007 Gas Gas 125 with kehin carb and a S3 titanium pipe, its awesome.

well na waiting for all the 09's to come out as im sure you'll agree all the 08's were shit ive seen the pictures of the gas gas and they are ok <_< but sherco for the win

Edited by jsy trials matt